NEWS for July-October 2020
- Kaitlin appeared on the cover of Horizont Magazine in October.
- New album, ABYSS, released. Ryan Roxie (guitarist, Alice Cooper) on ABYSS: “It has a Fiona Apple type music vibe.”
- David Dastmalchian, Actor: DUNE, THE DARK KNIGHT, BLADE RUNNER 2049, provided a blurb ELLE: “Puccio has a captivating, thought-provoking voice that echoes Atwood and Burgess. The characters are lost souls in a sharply created landscape that feels familiar, haunted and real. The flowing perspectives holds up both mirrors and windows to the characters and, for me, the reader.”
- Kaitlin will be collaborating with the Italian fashion brand, Chiara Boni La Petite Robe.
- New three-song single released: À Côté Du Paradis.
OTHER RECENT NEWS
- CANNES Head of Film Christian Jeune on Kaitlin’s short film, “Circles”: “J’ai bien visionné [ce] court métrage que j’ai apprécié…” (Translation: “I watched [this] short film, which I appreciated…”)
- Kaitlin collaborated with Ryan Seacrest Foundation and Girl Scouts.
- The protagonist of Kaitlin’s children’s book “The Adventures of Celia Kaye” has her own Girl Scouts patch.
- ELLE, the screenplay version of the forthcoming novel, was first runner-up in the New Hampshire Film Festival Screenplay Contest.
- Kaitlin won Best Director and Best Short Film for “Circles,” and won the Gold award at WorldFest-Houston. She was nominated for Best Actress and Best of the Fest. The film screened at festivals worldwide.